Lightning rod with electronic ESE (Early Streamer Emission) system, standardized according norms: UNE 21.186: 2011, NFC 17-102:2011, NP4426:2013
INGESCO® PDC AIR Lightning rods have been designed to reduce the time of the electro atmospheric discharge, in order to increase their capacity for lightning capture.
When a storm cloud is near to produce a downward electrical discharge (lightning), an increase in the electric
field takes place.
The charge associated to the electrostatic field is stored by the electronic device. The electronic ESE helps to
create an upward streamer.
The INGESCO® PDC AIR put together two quality factors:
• lt uses the latest generation electronic technology able to generate upward emissions in shorter times, so the
protection for your equipments and facilities increases.
• lt is the result of R&D programmes in our Electro-technical Laboratory LABELEC and has been submitted to
several tests (performance before artificial electric field).
Because of that, INGESCO® PDC AIR is the most reliable lightning rod you can find currently in the market, able to offer an intelligent performance. Its ESE system only works when there is a real risk of lightning impact, lowering the risk of unnecessary discharges.
• 100% of efficacy in discharge capture.
• High level of protection.
• Electronic continuity guaranteed between the tip and the grounding system. The device doesn’t offer any resistance to discharge.
• Lightning rod with electronic device.
• INGESCO® PDC.AIR preserves its initial properties after each discharge.
• It doesn’t need external power supply.
• Operation guaranteed in any atmospheric condition.
• Compatible with ILT INGESCO® Tester for testing through the electronic ESE device