LINET view visualizes and analyzes the current or any historical weather situation in your web-browser.
Not only are flashes, thunder cells and extremely short-terms forecasts displayed on the map, but also any customer-specific elements and alarm areas.
Thanks to LINET view, weather-dependent facilities such as airports, transmission lines, pipelines, oil rigs and industrial plants can be closely monitored, and detailed evaluations in relation to the current or historical storm situations can be generated.
LINET view offers the user not only a reliable forecast of the time of arrival of a storm. It is also useful when it comes to the protection of workers outdoors, the safety of events, the prompt location of the stroke site in the event of damage, as well as the immediate implementation of repair measures.
The advantages of LINET view
• web application
• clear visualization on an interactive map
• real-time and historical data
•presentation of individual strokes, emission height, stroke density, thunder cells, nowcasting, and much more
• statistics (flash distribution, amplitude distribution, height distribution)
• alarm areas with warning function
• display of any desired geographical structures (shape-files)
• layers with individual data (optional)