Marine Structures, Seawater Intakes, Deepwell Groundbeds, Horizontal Groundbeds, Distributed Anodes, Tank Internals & Tank Bottoms Suitable For Use In Soils, Mud, Carbonaceous & Pet Coke Backfill; Fresh, Brackish and Sea Water
– Substrate Titanium ASTM B338 Grade 1 or 2
– Coating IrO2/Ta2O5
– Coating Method Multi pass thermal decomposition of precious metal salts technique
– Diameter 25.4mm
– Wall Thickness 0.90mm
– Consumption Rate 0.5 – 4.0 mg/A/yr depending upon CP application conditions
– Utilisation Factor Dimensionally Stable
– Working Environment Suitable for Cl2 & O2 or combination of bot-
-Cable Types HMWPE/PVDF(Kynar); XLPE/PVC/SWA/PVC; EPR/CSPE
– Anode/Cable Connection Centre connection less than 0.001 Ohm, resin encapsulated & helium tested
to prove effective seal
Environment Max current Density Life (Years)
Carbonaceous Backfill 50 20
Calcined Petroleum Coke 100 20
Freshwater 100 20
Brackish water 100-300 20
Sea water 600 20
(Coating loading can be adjusted for specific lifetime/current density requirement)
• Coating loading may be adjusted to suit a particular current density or design life
• Standard anodes are designed for 20 year life, however, design life of up to 50 years can be catered for.
• Tubular MMO anode strings can be supplied to Clients specific requirements.
• Other tube diameters are available on request,16mm dia & 32mm dia.