Paradise Electric organized a technical seminar regarding lightning protections systems with the collaboration of the Chamber of Engineers in the Investment Design Regional Branches in the cities of Sofia, Plovdiv and Burgas on the following dates 29th, 30th and 31st May 2018.
The following topics were discussed at the seminar:
- Main differences between the conventional technologies and the modern ESE (Early Streamer Emission Air Terminal). When is each system recommended to use? Analysis of the French Standard NFC 17 102:2011 Protection against Lightning – ESE Lightning Protection Systems, which manages the use of ESEAT worldwide.
- Required tests that an ESE lightning rod has to pass to ensure its quality and reliability. The reliability of the IONIFLASH MACH NG technology.
- Lightning risk assessment using the IONEXPERT 3000 software program.
- Examples of lightning protection systems with IONIFLASH MACH NG technology from around the world.
- Lightning protection of the Eiffel Tower and other sites
The lecturers at these seminars were PhD Fabien Barriere, manager of the France Paratonnerres’ project. The company is manufacturer of the ESE Lightning Rod IONIFLASH MACH NG, the only lightning rod in the world which has the most certificates and tests among all the rest: UL certification. This technology is sold in more than 50 countries. The manager of Paradise Electric, Eng. Ernesto Noriega Stefanov introduced the most reliable surge protector – STRIKESORB, currently available worldwide and produced by the Greek company RAYCAP. The surge protectors STRIKESORB provide the most effective protection of loads and sensitive equipment. Their protection can be guaranteed at 100% at any time and under the most severe operating conditions.
We are glad that we made it possible to share our experience with around 100 engineers and specialists and we updated them with the newest criteria and reliable technologies for lightning protection, which are distributed worldwide for external and internal protection.